Good morning from Gilroy, California which you might recognize as the Garlic Capital of the WORLD! (You're jealous, right?)
Well, actually, we're not there anymore but that's where we were this morning! We decided to sleep in today because, why not? We packed our bags into the car while our hotel boyfriend stared at us, first from the top of the stairs and then while he smoked his cigarette near his truck. Can you blame the man? We're beautiful. We rolled out of the hotel around 11 or so and made our way to an In-N-Out burger place. It was pretty delicious, though I was not a fan of the fries, I'd rather have Five Guys, ain't gonna lie.
Then it was off to Santa Cruz, California where we attempted to walk the boardwalk but discovered that there is NO parking by the Santa Cruz boardwalk. After a little driving we decided that our heart wasn't in it and made our way to wine. That's where our hearts were. We sampled wine at 4 different local tasting rooms and enjoyed every one. Our servers loved us and the story of us. For those of you who don't know, Colleen, Trish, Eva and me (Nancy) met 10 years ago next month. We wowed the servers with our traveling stories and camping stories. They loved us!
We ended that night at a local brewery and sampled a few different beers. It was a great day!
Sadly, we didn't leave the brewery until after 9 and the camp sites we looked at were booked, so after a little driving we decided it was a hotel night again. But the best part of the decision was hearing T*Star utter the phrase, "I miss camping!" This is NOT a joke. It was only made better by her later quote, "I miss camping and breakfast burritos a'la'pants." (That's me! I'm Pants! I make breakfast burritos!)
So that was our day! I'm the only one awake enough to blog, these ladies are tired! I'm off to bed myself, I hope everyone is enjoying the blog!
Love from Santa Cruz!
Pants (Nancy)
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE the blog, Pants and Tumbles, keep 'em coming! Not sure I believe the T*Star camping quote but it's entertaining, that's for sure! And, her dad and I once spent a week in Santa Cruz--loved the sea lions at the end of the docks. Travel safe and can't wait for the next installment!
ReplyDeleteWhere In The World Are The CITBPs??
ReplyDelete