*achu* It's as if my nose just thought to itself, wait a minute, there must be nature here! *achu*! *achu*!
Followed later by the first of many witty conversations:
Tumbles: I wish I would have found my nail clippers sooner.
Pants: Why didn't you ask me? I have some.
Tumbles: Of course you do, you have everything! Do you have a midget too?!?!
Pants: I AM a midget!
Good morning Montana!
Would you like some breakfast? Mmmm... breakfast was again some awesome egg burritos cooked on the best stove ever. Followed quickly by the tent take down which was extra easy, we worked quickly and efficiently to cut the time in half. Then off we went!
Today consisted mostly of driving across Montana, which is a huge state with not a lot to see in terms of attractions. Who knew? Okay, lets not kid ourselves, we all knew. But talk about GORGEOUS nature! ...and lots of "NO METH" signs. Yup, drugs are BAD! But Glacier National Park is GOOD.
There aren't too many adventures to write about today but lots of interesting moments, no doubt!
Where oh where to begin?
Well...
1) "Buffalo, it's like a less exciting moose." This one might need a little explaining. On East Coast Summer Road Trip Oh-9, moose were a
B) Do you love hay?!?! Our road trip is for you! Just follow our tracks! There is hay as far as the eye can see! True story. Want to know more? Dial 1-800-Twins-Hayyyy (T*Star gets it. Did I say reindeer?)
iii) How does a rest area keep its grass so green? With a sign that reads "Rattlesnakes have been observed. Please stay on sidewalks." ...Really?!?! Seriously?!?! For those of you who don't know, Pants is afraid of snakes, like even thinking about them scares her half to death. Going potty was never so scary.
IV) Lets talk about bears! Tumbles is afraid of bears! Thinking about them scares her half to death. No lie. So as we were driving around Glacier National Park we spotted a bear in the first two minutes! Lets just say Tumbles metaphorically/metaphysically/figuratively crapped her pants. But we're strong and we kept on driving! UNTIL Tumbles spot
Cinco) That's five in Spanish.
:::) Pants: Look at that cross made of rocks. That was random. (Say it out loud.)
Tumbles: Baby rocks?!?!?! That WAS random.
Pants: What?!?!?!
Sometimes out twinship involves being a 95 year old couple who can't hear each other in the car.
Sept) Listening to "Fire Burnin" and singing along at the top of our longs to forget about cowbears while sadly gazing upon burnt trees.
Lastly) Seeing as we got out of Glacier National Park a little late, we opted to find a hotel or cabin or something of sorts. After several no vacancies, we collected our new
Well, that's all for tonight! It's time for bed!
Thanks for reading!
- Tumbles AND Pants

OMG, I love you girls too, too much! I can't wait to join you in just two days and three states! (P.S. You gots some drivin' to do!!) So glad that no one was eaten by a rattlesnake, a bear, or a cowbear. (Did you slam on the brakes and roll down the window for a better view? I hear that's the best way to see nature.) Also, please don't be tired of breakfast burrito awesomeness before I get there. I totally want one of those. And, SLEEEEEIIIIIGGGGHHHHH! And finally, I'm so glad that Tumbles didn't literally crap her pants. Thanks for clarifying. Oh, and one more thing: Idaho roadside attractions will be incoming this morning before my 10:00 meeting. (I know you probably think I'm really excited about my 10:00 meeting, but I would much rather be riding along in Kirby singing "fiyah burnin'" with you freshly showered ladies. Hope you got a good night's rest at your fancypants hotel!
ReplyDelete