After a quick visit to the World’s Largest Tire in Allen Park, Michigan we dug out our passports and headed across the bridge to Canada. While crossing the boarder, our boarder patrol cutie ordered to remove our (fabulous) sun glasses! Before too long he was telling us about his last visit to Switzerland, we totally won him over. That’s how we roll. (Please read to the tune of “That’s not my name” by the Ting Tings.)
Canadia (Yes, that’s how I’m spelling it) has a lot of farmland and a lot of wineries, none of which are open on Sundays (I guess Canadian don’t drink on Sunday… whatever!) As we were driving through Niagara wine country, T*Star caught a peak of Ball’s Falls. Gotta love Canadia’s road signs. The drive continued only to be disrupted by a disastrous snack attack! (No joke!) I was literally attacked by a small duffle full of snacks, I only cried a little fr
As we rolled into town, we were excited to see the falls. So excited, we missed them. Well, T*Star and Crackleen missed them. I believe my exact words were, “Guys, I just saw the falls, they were back there” (or something like that). After driving past them a few times and admiring the most perfect rainbow EVER, we grabbed some dinner before walking down to get a closer look of the falls. SO pretty! We admired them, we loved them, we licked them (
Spanish hour was only Spanish ½ hour yesterday and there was no word of the day! Today, Spanish hour was an hour and a half and included 2, count them, TWO Spanish words of the day. Cataratas and Cascadas! They both mean falls, no, not like when you fall, like a waterfall! Say it with us, CATARATAS… CASCADAS… muy bien! You’ll speak Spanish in no time! This is an excellent time to mention our Spanish Immersion Road Trip Program! Did you ever want to learn Spanish?
So now, here we are in Rochester, New York! Another day awaits us tomorrow back in Canadia! Montreal here we come!
Signing off, Chicas in Travelbug Pants

No comments:
Post a Comment